Bollywood Hindi Movie, Music - News, Review,
Interviews and Celebrity wallpapers
Events & Parties
HD Actress Galleries
HD Events & Parties
Behind The Scenes
Full Length Movies
What's Hot and Trending in Bollywood
Computer - Jokes
COMPUTER.... MALE OR FEMALE?
As you are aware, ships have long been characterized as being female (e.g., "Steady as she goes" or "She's listing to starboard,Captain!").
Recently, a group of computer scientists (all males) announced that computers should also be referred to as being female. Their reasons for drawing this conclusion are the followings:
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with
other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative
as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm
certainly not going to tell you."
4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself
spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
However, another group of computer scientists (all female) think that computers should be referred to as if they were male. Their reasons are the followings:
1. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
2. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half
the time they ARE the problem.
3. As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had
waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
5. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.
send to friend
Akbar & Birbal
Ant & Elephant
At the bar
Husband & Wife
Lawyers & Politicians
Osama Bin Laden
Arjun Rampal: 9 hot photos of the birthday boy that girls will drool over
BAJIRAO MASTANI: 8 dhamakedaar dialogues from this Ranveer-Deepika-Priyanka starrer that'll sweep you off your feet
Shahid Kapoor lifting bride to Kangana Ranaut dancing on 'Naino Mein Sapna': 10 Inside Moments from Masaba Gupta's wedding
Deepika Padukone, Kajol and 4 other worst dressed celebs of the week
Jacqueline Fernandez to Bipasha Basu: 5 best dressed babes of the week
Box Office This Week
Bollywood Box Office Report Of The Week 26th November 2015
Bollywood Celeb wallpapers
Bollywood Events & Parties
Latest Bollywood News
Bollywood Celeb Interviews
Hindi Song Lyrics
Mumbai Theatre Guide
X Past is Present
The Hunger Games : Mockingian-Part-2
Secret in Their Eyes
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2
Yaara Silly Silly
Charlie Kay Chakkar Mein
Hate Story 3
7 Hours To Go
Ghayal Once Again
Ishq Ne Krazy Kia Re
Trending on glamsham
Bollywood Box Office R...
Deepika Padukone's out...
Varun, Kriti, Shah Ruk...
Amitabh Bachchan's dub...
Ranbir, Deepika, Ranve...
Malaika, Shilpa-Raj, J...
Varun Dhawan confirms ...
TAMASHA will beat YEH ...
BAJIRAO MASTANI first ...
WAZIR Movie Preview
Fifth Quarter Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.