clear clear clear clear clear
clear
Movies
   Scoops & News

'Dus' director denies rumours of mismanagement

By Subhash K. Jha, IANS


Send to Friend
Anubhav Sinha, the director of "Dus", has denied reports that actors were unhappy at mismanagement and wasted schedules while shooting for the film in Canada.

Though Sunil Dutt left Canada much before the film crew completed the shooting in Canada, Sinha said in an interview with IANS from Calgary that the actor had completed all his work before leaving.

Asked about reports in Mumbai that the actors in "Dus" are unhappy about the way their dates were being wasted in Canada, Sinha said: "Really? No one has complained in front of me. In fact everyone has been simply amazing.

"Yes, a lot of actors had free days during our schedule here but they knew about it even before they left Mumbai. And they are not upset about it at all. I can't be shooting with all 10 stars every day.

"Someone or the other will have to wait and all of them understand that. The atmosphere is brilliantly conducive to work.

Sanjay Dutt WallpapersIn reply to a question as to whether there were any problems with Sanjay Dutt, Sinha replied: "He did complete his work except one scene that we have decided to shoot in Mumbai for some reasons.

"Yes, there were problems because Sanju left early. We needed him for the entire schedule but not for work. He finished the entire work and left but we needed him because he is such great company but I guess he had commitments. Our loss!" Sinha quipped in a lighter vein.

"I shot for nine days before I left for Canada. We're shooting for 34 days here and we are scheduled to shoot for 15 more days, between Sep 15 and 30 in Mumbai.

"That makes 58 days of shooting for a film like this. The cast must be cooperating and working hard or else this would not be possible."

Sinha said the work so far on the film "has been of competent quality. I am finishing three days ahead of schedule.

"We will finish everything, I repeat everything, that we had planned on Aug 24. The schedule was planned till Aug 28 except that one scene which remains to be shot in Mumbai."

Asked how stories about the mismanagement could have filtered out, Sinha said: "See, after shooting the cast and crew get together for drinks. Someone might have complained after three consecutive days of layoff. And you know what? I don't believe that the person meant any harm."


 
 

 More on Glamsham


- Diwali surprise! Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's TIGER ZINDA HAI first poster is out - News
- Sushant Singh Rajput all smiles as he poses with Shah Rukh Khan! - News
- Secret Superstar - Movie Review
- Babe Of The Day - Picture Gallery
- DANGAL cast had a reunion at the special screening of SECRET SUPERSTAR - News
- Deepika Padukone voted 'Sexiest Woman Alive' 2nd year in a row! - News
- Exclusive: Sanjay Dutt's Diwali gets friendlier - News
- In Pics: Deepika Padukone launches Hema Malini's biography 'Beyond the Dream Girl' - News
- Jackky Bhagnani makes Falooda and its mouth watering - News
- Priyanka Chopra slays with VARIETY of women! - News
- Revealed: Rishi Kapoor's look from Anubhav Sinha's MULQ - News
- Sushant Singh Rajput's latest pic will brighten up your Diwali! - News
- This Diwali biographical drama LION starring Dev Patel to premiere on & Prive - News
- Virat & Anushka are lost in each other's eyes and we are smitten by them - News
- We have found Zaira Wasim's true 'love' and no it's not about boys! - News

   News Archives



A GLAMSHAM.COM LLP. site.