Bollywood Hindi Movie, Music - News, Review, Interviews and Celebrity wallpapers
Scoops & News
11 things which scares Ramu...
August 11, 2008 2:29:19 PM IST Bollywood Trade News Network
Everyone raves about Ramu's spine-chilling scary outings but hardly anyone is aware about his other side. Though he may have scared the living daylights out of us with his hair-raising flicks like RAAT, BHOOT, VAASTU SHASTRA, DARNA MANA HAI, and DARNA ZAROORI HAI but the maverick filmmaker also has his own world of fears. To many it may sound outlandish that the person who is admired for his horror genre cinema can actually have any fear and can also get petrified. Strange but Ramu himself admits about his set of fears
There are 11 such things which Ramu finds quite scary
''11 things which scare me the most'': By RGV
(1)To be closeted in pitch darkness. (I would like to see what is about to kill me. It will be pretty dumb to die without knowing that.)
(2) Traveling alone on lone highways in the night. (God knows where it suddenly might lead to.)
(3) Being alone on a deserted beach. (I have this nagging feeling that something is lurking just under the water, just waiting to catch me alone.)
(4) Some women who don't know anything and don't listen to me about anything. (I so wish to God that he makes them with a built-in remote control.)
(5) The spirits of whoever died in the cast and crew of ''Sholay''. (The police can protect me from the living, but who will protect me from the spirits?)
(6) People who are my well-wishers and can't stop advising and patronizing me. (They just make me feel as if I am dying or dead.)
P.S: I love the critics and the people who hate and bitch about me and my films as atleast they make me feel alive.
(7) Children because they take the attention away from me and also keep making me realize that I am as kiddish as they are.
(8) Police-men because I have this nagging feeling that I am a criminal somewhere deep inside and they will some day find out.
(9) Criminals because I feel one of these days they might just think that I am letting too many of their trade secrets out and... well.
(10) Karan Johar's films for the very very obvious reasons.
(11) My own films for even more very very obvious reasons.
Hey women, children, well-wishers, spirits, critics, Police-men, criminals and Karan, I was just kidding.