Latest reports reveal that Asin and her stylists were almost suffocated when the vanity van they were sitting in had a gas leakage in its ac unit. Initially, the gas stench did invite a bit of attention from the actress but she ignored it. Things took an ugly turn when Asin’s make up man fainted inside the vanity van.
In the meantime her other stylist and Asin also started feeling suffocated due to the gas leakage. Finally, before things could go wrong, Asin ran out of the vanity van to seek help and attention.
Asin and her two stylists were rushed to the nearest medical centre. All of them are fine now and are recuperating after this sad incident.