April 14, 2011 01:08:31 PM IST Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial
'Enough is enough' is pretty much the call of Anees Bazmee who is unwilling to take it lying down anymore. He is thoroughly disturbed with all the accusations related to his war with Salman Khan making the rounds; so much so that he wishes to now come out in open, clarify all doubts and that too without mincing any words. While the filmmaker is vehemently denying all rumours, he is also insisting that those who are hell bent on creating problems between him and Salman Khan are plain mischief mongers.
"People can't see a successful director-actor jodi and hence are trying to spread all kind of rumours," says a furious Bazmee, "Can someone go on records to state that he/she saw Salman and me indulging into a fight? When you are shooting abroad, everyone starts speculating back here in Bollywood. However Salman and I know the truth around what happened in Bangkok and this is what that matters."
For the uninitiated, Salman Khan is said to be furious with his director friend Anees Bazmee over certain issues related to the filming of their under-production film READY. Resultantly it was said that Bazmee dropped out of the shooting of READY owing to these issues. Secondly, Salman also walked out of the sequel to Bazmee's NO ENTRY.
Bazmee insists though that it was a mutual agreement between him and Salman for a small absence from the song's shoot in Bangkok as he had certain commitments around his other outing THANK YOU in Mumbai. However those waiting to catch hold of a controversy made too much out of it.
"To deal with people like Salman is the easiest. He is either with you or he isn't," continues Bazmee who has worked with the actor earlier in NO ENTRY, "He is very straight forward person and you don't need to use your brains to figure out anything that he may be seeing between the lines. With someone like him, you don't have a cold war."
Hopefully that should set the records straight once for and all.