September 6, 2011 12:00:36 PM IST Glamsham Editorial
Buzz is that actor Tusshar Kapoor had a close call experience while shooting for the last leg of his upcoming comedy film HUM TUM SHABANA in Goa recently....he was not aware that he was allergic to a certain kind of fish delicacy and post the wrap up he ended up eating it for dinner with the cast and crew!
Upon waking up the next day, the sources say that his face had turned very red and he had difficulty breathing as well. The production team immediately rushed him to the nearest hospital wherein he had some anti allergy shots and treatment. After around 4-5 hours, did he turn to normal and he was ready to shoot, say reports!
Well, looks like that was one dangerous shooting experience for Tusshar.