Boman, who is doing a cameo in the movie, fainted on the sets due to dehydration. The Bangkok heat seemed to be unbearable for the actor who had to rest for some time in his van to catch his breath.
Boman confirmed about this incident on twitter "Yes it's true. I did pass out on the sets of SOTY. No big deal. Karan & @kayoze and the team were too caring. Thanks for the concern! It was like hell in a microwave!!!!!"
Directed by Karan Johar and produced under Dharma Productions and Red Chillies Entertainment, Boman will be sharing screen space for the first time with his son Kayoze in the film.