clear clear clear clear clear
clear
Movies

Fire breaks out at Shahrukh Khan's house; no one hurt



November 22, 2013 10:51:26 AM IST
By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

A minor fire broke out at Shahrukh Khan's Bandra house 'Mannat' last night after a short circuit fire. According to reports, the short circuit occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, setting off the fire alarm.

SHAHRUKH KHAN wallpapers
download SHAHRUKH KHAN wallpapers

The security guard immediately called for the fire brigade and the situation was brought under control. Since it was a minor incident, nobody was hurt.

''All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. 'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though,'' posted a relieved Shahrukh Khan on a social networking site.

  


   Comments

 
 

 More on Glamsham


- After Aamir Khan, now John Abraham comes forward to help Assam flood victims - News
- After Esha, now Kalki Koechlin gets trolled for her nude photo - News
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to romance Maddy in FANNEY KHAN? - News
- BAREILLY KI BARFI is all set for sweet success! - News
- Birthday girl Gauahar Khan looks elegant and graceful in her recent pic! - News
- Filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj lends his voice for Amole Gupte's SNIFF!!! - News
- Ileana D'Cruz won't tolerate misbehavior from any man - News
- JUDWAA 2 first trailer: Varun's dhamaal antics & Kamaal acting reminds of Salman Khan! - News
- Kapoor girls and their gang kicks off VEERE DI WEDDING's reading session - News
- SECRET SUPERSTAR new song 'Main Kaun Hoon' embark on self-discovery journey - News
- Taapsee Pannu: I went from PINK to colorful for JUDWAA 2 - News
- Varun Dhawan's JUDWAA 2 trailer launched amidst 100 pairs of real Judwaas! - News
- Wonder woman Taapsee Pannu looks wonderfully vibrant in her recent snap! - News
- A Gentleman - Music Review
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz - Movie Preview

   News Archives



A Fifth Quarter Infomedia Pvt. Ltd. site.