Shah Rukh Khan the baadshah of Bollywood has given number of hit films and is widely loved by his fans. He started his career in showbiz in 1992 with the film DEEWANA. He then carved out a niche in the Indian entertainment industry through his versatile performances in films like BAAZIGAR, ANJAAM, DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE, DIL TO PAGAL HAI, KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI AND MY NAME IS KHAN. While SRK has given 24 glorious years to the industry.
As SRK has always been humble showed his gratitude to his fans and never stopped him from thinking them for whatever he is today. Yet again SRK thanked his fans on social media for completing 24 years, the Dilwale star wrote: "Thank you for 24 years of living and loving. 24 years of having learnt life from 24 beautiful imaginary women. List and lessons to follow.”
He gave 24 life lessons that he has learnt via his journey through stardom.
1. Tina: There is nothing abnormal
2. Gena: Give everyone, not accumulate
3. Fagun: Fall and get up nonetheless;
4. Mina: Mediocrity is not acceptable;
5. Dhun: Don't have unnecessary negativity;
6. Rhea: Respect ‘her' everywhere always...
7. Dipa: Director is pilot always;
8. Chitra: Compete hard, in true rightful ardor;
9. Easha: Eventually all sadness heals accordingly;
10. Carol: Children are raised on love;
11. Iti: Imagine the impossible...
12. Tyra: Take your risks audaciously;
13. Sky: Smoking kills you;
14. Lyra: Laugh your regrets away;
15. Tia: Take India ahead;
16. Swati: Superheroes wear acutely tight innerwear.
17. Fida: Family is dependable always;
18. Amna: Art matters, not artist;
19. Anita: Assume not imbeciles take advice;
20. Mira: Mommy is right always;
21. Akira: A King inspires righteous aims...
22. Asma: Always smell ‘manlike' agreeable;
23. Naina: Nature always instills naked awesomeness;
24. Laila: Life abounds in loving all. Once again thank you for the years and happiness."
Once again thank you for the years and happiness!
Here's wishing SRK many many many more years of success and happiness!