Priyanka Chopra needs no introduction as she has been taking the world over her feet and making India proud.
She has been awarded People's Choice award in the US, whereas in hometown she was awarded with prestigious Padma Shri award. She was also crowned Hollywood's Royale. Apart from that she was also part of Emmy awards. Well these are just few achievements of her.
PC has given us enormous reasons to be proud of her.
One of her recent videos shared by one of her team members on a micro blogging site shares a perfect rundown of all her major achievements in this year.
Let's take a note on the achievements:
1. She was the first South Asian actress to win a People's Choice Award
2. She was awarded the Padmashri, the 4th highest civilian honor
3. She was invited for the White House Correspondent Dinner
4. She presented at the Oscars, and was also the 2nd most Googled celebrity at the Oscars after Leonardo Di Caprio
5. She joined the Baywatch movie along with Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron
6. She was on one of the 5 covers of Time 100 Most Influential People, and of course part of the list
7. She graced multiple international magazine covers
8. Her TV show, Quantico, was renewed for second season, starting September 25th
9. She won the Best Supporting Actress and Woman of The Year awards at IIFA 2016
10. She's co-hosting the UN's Global Citizen Festival in New York on September 24th
Check this marvelous video here:
We are proud of you PeeCee!