Ajay Devgn confirms doing BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI



August 28, 2017 1:01:00 PM IST
By Ruchita Mishra, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend


We had earlier informed you that Ajay Devgn was supposed to make BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI and also Rajkumar Santoshi was preparing on the same the subject with actor Randeep Hooda, however the shoot got stuck in between. Post which an epic partnership between Salman Khan, Karan Johar and Akshay Kumar got announced. Akshay, KJO and Salman also announced about the same subject.

And just a month back we exclusively told you that Akshay will solely lead the BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI as in Ajay and Rajkumar Santoshi's dream of making the film might be shelved.  

AJAY DEVGAN AT BAADSHAHO MEDIA INTERACTION
AJAY DEVGAN AT BAADSHAHO MEDIA INTERACTION

However, during recent media interactions Ajay confirmed that he will be working on BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI. Although, Ajay Devgn had announced BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI long time ago, but the film has not yet gone on floors.

On being asked about the status of BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI Ajay said, “I am making the film on grand scale which will hit the screen in 2019.”

Ajay also confirmed the rumours that Salman has backed out of the film. He said, “Salman is not part of it but if anyone else is making it then let them make and release. I will release it when I am done with the film.”

Recently when Akshay was asked about the film BATTLE OF SARAGRAHI, he said that they are still working on it and everyone will know soon if Salman is associated with the film or not. Earlier Akshay had said that the film will release in 2018 but the casting is yet to be done and the project has not gone on floors.



  
  

Comments




A Fifth Quarter Infomedia Pvt. Ltd. site.