Beautiful, gorgeous, elegant…. adjectives fail to capture Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s magnificent beauty. Truly she is Khayalo Ki Mallika…. of every youth. On November 1, 2013 Aishwarya Rai turns 40. Glamsham.Com wishes a very happy birthday to her and looks at the many firsts that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has achieved in her short span of his career.
|download AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN wallpapers|
– She became the first Indian and South Asian actress to be featured on The Oprah Show (April 25, 2005)
– She became the first Indian actress to be interviewed on 60 Minutes.
– She has her wax figure on display at Madame Tussauds’ wax museum, making her the 1st Bollywood and Indian actress to do so (2004).
– She is the first Bollywood star to appear in Rolling Stone magazine (Issue 932, October 2, 2003).
– She is the first Indian actress chosen to be on the jury at the Cannes International Film Festival.
– She has appeared on more magazine covers worldwide than any other Bollywood or Indian star.
– She is the first actress from India to get signed on with the American Library Association and also have a poster made of her for schools and libraries all across America.