When Indian leading model Karan Oberoi, also known as KO, turned 30, most people were pessimistic whether he would manage to maintain his fitness being a top fitness model.
Now at 32, he has not only maintained the physique, but also boosted the fittest lifestyle.
Let’s find out the secret behind his never-aging adorable physique. Well, while working out contributes to his musculine edge, Karan “KO” Oberoi says “I wisely choose what I eat”.
However, this doesn’t mean he shies away from food and definitely starving is not the solution where people go wrong.
To this KO admits saying that “I being a football lover, always had an eye on the iconic football player Ronaldo and what he does to stay in shape”.
Karan has also earlier mentioned in several digital interviews that “He considers Cristiano as an ultimate style icon besides being his favourite football player”.
While Karan “KO” Oberoi started his career as a male model, he was struggling to get a lean and hard-muscular physique.
He always considered Sylvester as his fitness and inspiring role model but he says he “conquered the art of food and discipline from Cristiano.”
Now, since you know why Karan Oberoi (KO) and Cristiano Ronaldo have certain dietary habits common, Let’s check out what does India’s leading male model Karan Oberoi aka KO have in his diet to look fit and healthy all year around:
- KO takes 6 to 8 small meals a day, just like Cristiano as it helps him to digest food easily and fetch more protein consumption from food.
- His breakfast includes 6-7 white eggs, slices of brown bread toast.
- Citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries and avocado that also helps in detoxification.
- Scoop of protein shake, multivitamins, fish oil, BCAAs are the supplements that he stacks with his diet
- Spinach, boiled vegetables, citrus fruits and green vegetables are always part of his diet.
- Good carbs such as a cup of brown rice, sweet potato, wheat pasta and quinoa are included in diet.
- Loves fish such as salmon and tuna, are always part of his diet.
- His dinner includes soup, salads, and steamed/sautéed veggies.