He lassoed in accolades with a rather FORCE-ful debut. Vidyut Jamwal, riding high on cine-winners COMMANDO and BULLETT RAJA, was doing his bit for the fairer sex. Empowering female college students, that is, by gifting them the techniques of martial arts at a workshop held at an auditorium in suburban Mumbai.
|view VIDYUT JAMWAL TEACHES SELF DEFENCE TECHNIQUES TO YOUNG GIRLS |
”Women must be aware of what is happening around them, so that they are not caught unawares,” states Vidyut, ”Women are superior and strong. It’s also true that a man must take care of a woman and I think that 90 percent of the men do so. It is the remaining 10 percent who treat women badly!”
The hunky actor put college girls through the paces, teaching them martial moves so that they could combat anybody who accosted them with a stick, gun or any other weapon.
CHECK OUT: Vidyut Jamwal – Women are both superior and superb!
”I want to bring out the action star inside every person,” asserts Vidyut, ”So that every woman feels safe.”
On the anvil for Vidyut is COMMANDO 2 and a flick helmed by Raj Kumar Santoshi.
When quizzed by the scribe fraternity about the genre of cinema that he would like to feature in…. the actor states, ”I would like to do action-romance, action-drama, action-comedy…..”
Action never got better….