Esme Creed-Miles who essays Hanna in Amazon’s Prime Original Series, Hanna, looks like any other teenager, but when you have a close look at her, she is far away from what a normal teenager is like. Let’s look at things which make Hanna different from any other teenager
01) Brought up in a Jungle – Unlike normal teenagers, who are raised at homes, Hanna was raised in a jungle by her father.
02) Trained like a Machine – While most teenagers lead a normal life going to school, playing and hanging out with friends, Hanna was trailed like a machine during her childhood. She was made to run up the mountain, do pushups and her body was trained to feel no pain.
03) Assassin – Hanna is trained to kill, has no remorse or fear. She is a mean killing machine. While other kids were trained to study and behave well with others.
04) Childhood Memories – We as kids have spent most of the time playing video games, listening to music and enjoying vacations, while on the other hand, Hanna spent her childhood learning to use guns, rigorous training, and art of spying.
05) Finding herself – While all teenagers are trying to find friends who will last a lifetime, Hanna is evading the relentless pursuit of an off-book CIA agent and is trying to unearth the truth behind who she is.