Sanjay Dutt would be receiving his copy of judgment from the TADA court today.
Earlier, he was summoned to the court on Saturday but did not receive his copy of the judgment related to 1993 blasts. Instead there were 13 other convicts, who were either facing death sentences or life terms, who got the copy first.
While receiving a copy would lead to his surrender, it would also enable him to appeal against his six-year sentence under the Arms Act.
Details about the judgment copy:
- It spreads into 4,340 pages
- It is made of 47 parts and comprises of 6,230 paragraphs
Under production films starring Sanjay Dutt
- Sanjay Gadhvi's KIDNAP
- Sanjay Gupta's ALIBAUG
- Abbas-Mustan's MR. FRAUD
- Sujoy Ghosh's ALADIN AND THE MYSTERY OF THE LAMP
- Ajay Chandok's CHATUR SINGH TWO STAR
- Debutant Sourav's EMI (Easy Monthly Installment)