29.4 C
Mumbai
Monday, October 18, 2021

Miley Cyrus reveals her dog suffered a nasty shock on the set of ‘The Voice’

Miley Cyrus has opened up about a heart-wrenching accident her pet dog went through.

- Advertisement -

Miley Cyrus has opened up about a heart-wrenching accident her pet dog went through.

The ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer has revealed that her pooch, who’s name is Little Dog, suffered a nasty shock when she brought him on the sets of The Voice when she was a coach.

- Advertisement -

Cyrus, 27, who was a coach on season 11 and season 13, which aired in 2016 and 2017 respectively, claimed that her dog bit some wires on the set whilst she was working there.

Speaking about the scary accident during an appearance on the ‘Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show’, Miley Cyrus said: “You know on sets there’s like wires everywhere.”

- Advertisement -

“We got all the people singing, everyone has huddled around … and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden we notice she’s convulsing and getting electrocuted.”

“And you can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But, she was totally fine,” she added.

- Advertisement -

Although she did not elaborate on how the little pet was rescued, Miley Cyrus reassured her fans that Little Dog is doing fine despite the scary occurrence and is now “thriving” at her home in Nashville.

Miley Cyrus is a known animal fan. A number of pets have been under the singer’s care throughout the years, including seven dogs, two horses, two mini horses, three cats and, a pig.

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular