Post Alok Nath & Neil Nitin Mukesh, Nirupa Roy becomes the latest scapegoatGlamsham Editorial
1/16/2014 12:33:14 PM
It seems taking a dig at film personalities is the in thing these days. After Alok Nath & Neil Nitin Mukesh, Nirupa Roy became the latest joke scapegoat on a social networking site. Most of the jokes were made on her forever crying lachari ma image on-screen.
Nirupa Roy made her debut in 1946 in V.M. Vyas' Gujarati film 'Ranakdevi'. She acted for over 50 years and was seen in more than 475 films. She passed away in October 2004 at the age of 72.
CHECK OUT: After Alok Nath, now Neil Nitin Mukesh becomes butt of a joke
Here are some of the Nirupa Roy jokes. Enjoy!
1. Nirupa Roy's laptop has got WIDOW-XP installed.
2. Nirupa Roy can instantly cry on a joke.
3. Nirupa Roy's laughing mms goes viral...she claims it's doctored.
4. Nirupa Roy has 6 sons. All of them are named Vijay.
5. Nirupa Roy's daughter doesn't talk to her anymore as she tried to name her 'Vijay' when she was born.
6. During school days, Nirupa Roy always preferred to dress as a Widow during fancy dress competitions.
7. Cannes to roll out white carpet for Nirupa Roy's welcome.
8. Nirupa Roy's most horrifying nightmare: she saw that she was young!!
9. Nirupa Roy's most romantic moment: when her husband gave her flowers for the first time...on Mother's Day.
10. After Nirupa Roy's first marriage, her father said by mistake: 'Sada abhaagan raho!'
11. Nirupa Roy has 73 shades of white in her wardrobe collection.
12. Nirupa Roy to play lead role in upcoming movie 'Hasee To Phasee'.
13. Nirupa Roy dragged Johnson & Johnson to court over the 'No more tears' campaign.
14. Nirupa Roy plays Holi with sindoor.
15. Nirupa Roy still thinks Draupadi's 'Cheerharan' was a wardrobe malfunction.
16. Nirupa Roy was once approached for a comedy movie. That casting director lost his job.
17. CRY Foundation has offered Nirupa Roy to become its brand ambassador.
18. Nirupa Roy sends Weepeys instead of Smileys.
19. Nirupa Roy looks for her groom in Obituary columns.