Sneak Peek of Sidharth-Sonakshi-Akshaye's ITTEFAQ first trailer: gripping & intriguingRachana Sheth, Glamsham Editorial
10/4/2017 6:34:00 PM
After witnessing character posters of ITTEFAQ early this morning that took internet by storm, we had a dekko at the first trailer of the much-awaited film, which is a remake of Rajesh Khanna starrer 1969 thriller ITTEFAQ. While the trailer will be out at 11am tomorrow, we give you a sneak peek about the first trailer
- Sidharth Malhotra and Sonakshi Sinha are two suspects for two murders but both have their own versions and each one is accusing each other.
- Akshaye Khanna as the investigating cop is terrific. He is the one who trusts no one but suspects everyone. All he wants is the truth. Sidharth and Sonakshi cannot escape from the eyes of this sharp, shrewd & perceptive cop. The actor indeed packs a punch with his expressive eyes and crisp dialogues and back with a BANG! After a long time we witness Akshaye’s strong portrayal in the film. Welcome back Akshaye !
- The ‘Student’ of Karan Johar Sidharth Malhotra, blessed with oh-so-chocolate boy looks, has graduated to become a versatile actor. ITTEFAQ appears intriguing thanks to Sidharth’s portrayal and performance
- Sonakshi Sinha is seen in a never-seen before avatar. After doing masala potboilers, the ’Akira’ this time around knocks down with her deceptive looks. Besides this, Sonakshi looks absolutely beautiful in the film (and that’s obvious as we know Dharma & YRF, the premier banners have always been successful in presenting their heroines irresistible)
- The dark, intriguing and gripping first trailer leaves us asking for more and we indeed can’t wait to figure it out as and when the film releases.
The late filmmaker BR Chopra's son Abhay's directorial debut is directing Sidharth Malhotra and Sonakshi Sinha in the remake of his father's remake of Rajesh Khanna starrer 1969 thriller ITTEFAQ. Co-produced by Red Chillies Entertainment, Dharma Productions and BR films, ITTEFAQ is slated to release worldwide on November 3, 2017.